- animaux – in motion 365
- Purely natural ingredients
- Willow bark, devil’s claw and green-lipped mussel are optimally complemented by vitamin C and L-carnitine
- Suitable for long-term or short-term administration
- Suitable for dogs of all ages, breeds and sport and working dogs
- Natural flavour carriers, free from additives, free from dextrose, gluten-free, suitable for diabetics
Natural support for the locomotor system
With the optimal combination of green lipped mussel, willow bark and devil’s claw, animaux – in motion 365 can support your dog in its movement*.
The effects of this product are purely nutrition-related. Statements on the effectiveness of this product are based solely on user studies.
Recommended dosage depending on body weight*:
< 10kg: 1 to 2 chewable tablets per day
10-30kg: 2 to 3 chewable tablets per day
30-40kg: 3 to 4 chewable tablets per day
> 40kg: 4 to 5 chewable tablets per day
* if being used in a long-term course of treatment, halve the dosage
animaux – nutrients for pets
Natural food supplement (chewable tablets) with green lipped mussel (glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluron), willow bark and devil’s claw. Vitamin C and L-carnitine complete the recipe
Nutritional supplement with natural flavor carriers and high taste acceptance. Practical tablets. Free from dextrose, gluten-free, suitable for dogs of all ages
Perfect composition: Even long-term administration is possible and has proven to be useful
Recommended by veterinarians and animal practitioners
We expressly distance ourselves from promises of healing, as our products are not medications but feed supplements. For diseases of the joints and musculoskeletal system such as arthrosis, spondylosis, arthritis, elbow dysplasia (ED), rheumatism, hip dysplasia (HD), spinal disorders, lameness, herniated discs, rickets, panostatis, osteomalacia, osteoporosis, etc., a veterinarian must be consulted.