Name: cloth bee cage
Size : 33 x 40 x 18 cm
1 x cloth bee cage
- Thicker fabric, thicker fabric, wear-resistant and durable, no bad odor, more convenient to receive bee
- Three steel wire reinforcements, multiple reinforcements, cloth cage support effect, more convenient shrinkage
- Shrinkable and easy to carry, collapsible folding design, easy to carry
- Beam mouth design, elastic mouth design, bee more convenient
- The rope can be easily tightened and used very conveniently.
1. It is necessary to splash water as soon as possible toward the swarm where the colony of bees swarms, so that the water mist or water spots wet the wings of the bees, and they can be clustered together.
2. It is also possible to use bee colonies with fine earth and sand as their heads to withdraw to the flight. This will also enable most swarms that fled to stop flying and gather together.
3. After putting a small amount of honey water or sugar water on the collecting bee bag, gently close the bee bag to the bee colony. If the bee colony clusters high, you can hang it on the rope with a rope and use a short wooden stick. Groups of bees swarm gently below or on the side of the object, driving the bees slowly into the bee-keeping bag.
4. After the bee is collected, tighten the elastic cord under the bee bag and you can bring it back. Put the beehive under the collection bee bag and shake it to collect the bee bags. The bee colony will fall into the beehive and basically settle down. The bees will enter the beehive and be placed in a stable place.
Bottom can be tied up and closed after the swarm is caught
Three layers of steel wire to prevent a large number of bees from escaping
Made of high quality material, this swarm trap is eco-friendly and safe to bees
It is water proof, wind proof and has long service life, so it is great to use outdoors
There is a soft loop on top which can attaches to a pole so that you can lift high up into a tree or bush