Package includes small, medium, and large three size tick remover tools.
Three Different Size Tools
- The larger tool is designed for removing larger ticks.
- The smaller tool is good for removing tiny deer ticks or tick nymphs.
- Designed for easily and completely removing embedded ticks.
Who Is Suitable
- Pet owners.
- Outdoor enthusiastic，such as hikers and runners.
- People live in a high-risk area for tick bites and Lyme disease.
- These bright color tools are easily visible.
- Durable and lightweight make it easy to carry.
- Easy to use on a thick-furred dog or cat.
Steps to Remove the Tick
- Choose the right size tool.
- Slid the tool under the tick.
- Gently lift the tick out.
Mora Pets sells quality pet supplies for customers. We focus on bringing happiness and style into your pet’s life. As our valued customer, you can always return the item for free exchange or full refund.
Find more details in our Mora Pets Amazon shop.
【The Only Tick Remover You Need】Our tick removal tool allows you to remove the ticks completely, painlessly and safely from humans, dogs, cats, or other pets. It is a perfect alternative to chemical-filled sprays and creams that can cause allergic reactions.
【Value Pack of 3 Tick Remover】In each kit, there are three different size tick removers (small, medium and large) for you to effectively remove the tick according to the size of it.
【Lightweight and Portable】Keep the tick removal tool in your backpack, tackle box, your first aid kit and anywhere you might need it. These bright color tick remover tools are also visible in the grass, which is a huge plus for outdoor enthusiastic!
【Steps to Remove the Tick】 Follow the instruction, slid the tool under the tick, then simply twist and pull. It will not squeeze the tick’s abdomen and will not leave the tick’s head parts in the skin.
【Tips to Remember】After removing a tick, please remember to disinfect the bite area with an antiseptic and wash hands thoroughly. For extra protection, after you come back inside, toss your clothes into a dryer on high heat for ten minutes to kill ticks that might still be hanging on.