Name: Umbilical cord clamp
Material: Polymer plastic
Size: 6.3cm Length
10 x Umbilical cord clamp
- High-quality materials, safe and nontoxic
- Use of polymer plastic material, better quality, will not affect piglet health
- Anti-slip particles, strong fit
- Economical, convenient and hygienic, prevent infection
- One-time use, no repetition, avoid infection
1) When the sow gives birth to a piglet, the umbilical cord clamp is used to clamp the umbilical cord of the pig’s navel 3-5CM.
2) Cut the umbilical cord between the sow and the piglet with a surgical scissors.
3) After the umbilical cord has dried for 1-2 days, use a surgical scissors to cut the dried part. Or wait until the umbilical cord clamp falls.
Use of the umbilical cord clamp can effectively prevent piglet umbilical cord bleeding, resulting in weak illness and slow growth.
Note: It is recommended that the piglets be injected with hematopexin on the third day after the use of the umbilical cord clamp. This will strengthen the pig’s constitution and promote healthy growth.
High-quality materials, safe and nontoxic
Use of polymer plastic material, better quality, will not affect piglet health
Anti-slip particles, strong fit
Economical, convenient and hygienic, prevent infection
One-time use, no repetition, avoid infection