– No MORE need to struggle with trying to lift your dog, help is here!
– Dog Lift Harness was designed to aid dogs with limited mobility support their body weight while standing up, climbing stairs, using car ramps for getting in & out of vehicles and more. Our lifting harness is a great solution for dogs suffering from injuries or recovering from one, and highly recommended for dogs suffering from Arthritis or orthopedic problems. Makes a great alternative to dogs wheelchairs.
– This support snaps on with hook and loop strap closure, so there’s much less chance of losing the dog. It’s also very sturdy. Easy to put on her and take back off
L Recommended for dogs with girth measurements of 24.5-28 inches. Support Pad Width: 6 inches, Total Length: 32inches, Handle Length:13.8″;
XL Recommended for dogs with girth measurements of 28-31 inches. Support Pad Width: 9.5 inches, Total Length: 37inches, Handle Length:13.8″.
– You can apply the pad to the chest or near the hips and back legs.
– Measuring your dog’s body measurements before ordering the sling to avoid ordering the wrong size.
As soon as you put on the harness around your dog, his torso will be instantly supported and gain instant strength, stability and most importantly confidence. You will have a very happy puppy. Buy it now
The Dog Lift Support Harness with Support Sling is designed to help dog recover from hip, front knee or hind leg joint injuries, and senior one suffering from arthritis in walking or standing
High Performance Sling. 600D oxford Nylon outer layer with mesh lining for heavy duty work, durable to use while keep breathable and healthy
Right length is good for keeping balance of carrier mobility to help dog jump into car or get upstairs. Padded handle for sung grip and comfort to carry
Foldable Support Sling. When not in use, our lifting sling rolls up to be very compact, so it is easy to walk around with
Great replacement to your traditional dog sling carrier when supporting your dog’s back legs – with our dog slings you can easily give your dog’s rear legs a lift and protect your back while doing so