M&W Gartenflair quality:
We have over 40 years’ experience in the production of swimming pools, pond basins, and garden ponds.
Our basins are hand-laminated using modern methods in state-of-the-art production facilities and are produced in special forms. This technology guarantees precise compliance with the unique component quality and, of course, most importantly – satisfied customers.
We only use GFRP (glass fibre reinforced plastic).
GFRP offers some significant advantages:
- High rigidity with a low weight.
- Corrosion-resistant and weatherproof.
- No rotting or rusting.
- Projects can be implemented at short notice and with a few manual skills without any problems.
GFRP garden pond, type: Elbe.
- Shape: curved.
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 2650 x 1900 x 850 mm.
- Capacity: approx. 1350 litres.
- Weight: approx. 30 kg.
- Colours: black, grey /granite.
- Integrated swamp and plant zones facilitate planting and the use of a pump.
- The surrounding edge is approx. 10 cm.
- Due to the material and manufacturing process, the actual product colour may vary slightly from the corresponding product image. The actual external dimensions may vary slightly from the stated dimensions (+/- 1.5%).
GFRP (glass fibre reinforced plastic) garden pond basin, 1340 litres.
Completely frost and UV-resistant, rot-resistant.
Integrated swamp and plant zones facilitate planting and the use of a pump.
M&W Gartenflair quality product, 30 years of experience.