IAMS Adult Cat Lamb

Categories: , , ,

Description


IAMS Cat Adult with New Zealand Lamb & Chicken 1-6 years Iams PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult With Lamb & Chicken (37% chicken & turkey, 4% lamb, chicken & turkey and lamb combined 41%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats. It contains no added

Additional information

Binding

Brand

EAN

EANList

ItemDimensions

Label

Manufacturer

Model

MPN

PackageDimensions

PackageQuantity

PartNumber

ProductGroup

ProductTypeName

Publisher

Size

Studio

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “IAMS Adult Cat Lamb”