Keeps cat occupied so he or she doesn’t scratch and destroy furniture, carpets or curtains.
Under the yellow circle of material, there was only a plastic ball with a tail attached.
How to use
1. Remove the battery cover from BASE”BB” using a small Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Insert 3 C batteries ( not included) into the battery case as shown, then re-attached battery cover.
3. Insert WAND”DD” into BASE”BB” as shown.
4. Place COVER “CC” over BASE “BB” as shown.
5. Place CAP “EE” onto BASE “BB” as shown.
6. Turn CAP “EE” clockwise until it locks.
7. Just attach mouse wand, attach cover, press button for hours of exercise and fun!
Press button and watch your cat try to keep up with the moving wand.
The Plastic part Dim is 19.5cm
Specification: Nylon cloth Dim: 58cm; The Plastic part Dim is 19.5cm Hight: 8.5cm Plastic Wand Length: 16cm
Would not recommend for 10+lb cat Prevent you cat sits on the stick
Fit for cats of all age Battery operated, uses 3 C batteries (not include) Battery lasted a total of 3 days with light use