How to Properly Use a Retractable Dog Leash
Make sure your dog is well trained and easy to control. Make sure your dog’s collar or harness fits snugly.
- It doesn’t cause the dog breathless Always hold the leash by the handle, NEVER by the belt.
- You may be accidentally injured while it’s retracting Once attached, Stretch the leash at the right distance Make sure your dog isn’t too far away to pull the dog back safely If your dog gets too far, lock the brake button and lower your arm to your side. While walking, unlock the brake to pick the slack from the leash. Repeat this until your dog is close enough to you.
- If you think your dog may suffer from a dangerous situation, keep your dog close to your side with the brake pressed and the leash extended to only a short length. DO NOT give the leash too much slack, This could harm you and your dog of they decide to bolt off somewhere! If your leash gets wet during your walk, extend the leash to it’s maximum length to let it dry.
- Let your dog rest during and after your walk if they have to, especially if it’s hot! Above all, make sure to enjoy yourself with your beloved pet. Some of the benefits for you and your dog:
- Comfortable modern ergonomic design. Secure locking mechanism and good material of leash prevents your dog from getting lost. Lightweight but sturdy and durable Retractable brake system allows instant retraction of the leash whenever required.
Flexible lead allows your pet to move freely while you maintain full control.
Released quickly in a box,3m or 5m of the lenght of leash provide Great freedom of movement for dogs.
It is convenient for you to go out with the dog when they would like palying, patrolling.
Breathable ,lighting comfortable Materia provide Good enjoymen for your pet
Easy to operate with your thumb. Just push the button to short stop the lead retracting and if you want to lock it, push the button forward as well. To unlock, pull the button back.