Yangbaga Cat Scratching Post Sisal Rope
You may trouble with how fast your love cats destroyed the rope on the
scratching post but the structure is still good. Or you may worry about that
your cats will get strange and unhappy if you throw away the old ones. But
now with the rope and some glue, you can make the old ones as new.
There are 2 ways to do this repair to a scratching post:
1. You could make a secure knot at the bottom of the post’s tube, and then
TIGHTLY, spiral the rope around the tube. This should end in another Tight knot
to finish off.
2. For this one you will also need to purchase/use a hot glue gun. Attach the
end of the rope to the bottom of the cardboard tube, this should be placed
on the hot glue. A good helping of glue will need to be used at the start
and finish, this is to cover the beginning and end, 360°round the poll.
Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one
night to dry.
You can also use the rope to DIY the sisal rope for your cats
1. Try to find a suitable medium structure like a tube or a branch
2. stapled and glued the ends of the rope at start and finish
3. Use hot glue at intervals throughout the length of the tube
4. Once you are happy with how it looks, cut the rope and leave one night to dry.
5. Your cats can play his/ her new toy
Tips: 1. wearing gloves when winding around the post so as not to get tiny sisal
splinters in the skin
2. If you have catnip, add a cat nip under the rope as you wind it around the
support. It drives them crazy and helps stop scratching elsewhere
3. If you meet any troubles while repairing or DIY the post, please be free to
Professional cat sisal rope, comes from nature, traditional processing, manual drying
sturdy enough to last for long time, the material is great for cats’ paw
Great replacement to repair the old worn out rope on the cat scratcher, make it like a new ones, save you form having to buy a new one
Make sure of the length that you need, better to have more than not enough. 33FT is only enough to repair some places or a small post, 66FT can be enough to cover a large post. If you have more posts to cover, you can choose 164 FT
The rope is a bit rough to human, but that’s what the cats like. Take yourself a pair of gloves when you begin your handmade scratching post. If you don’t know how to begin, please be free to contact us. We are always ready for you here